How do I update Listingpro theme?
How do I update my ThemeForest theme?
There are primarily two ways to update our WordPress themes to the latest version:
1st Method: Manually Install the Update [Recommended]
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING:
If direct customizations have been made to the parent theme, they will be overwritten when the theme is updated. The recommended way to apply theme file customizations is to use a child theme.
To manually install a new version of the theme:
- (RECOMMENDED) Backup the current version of the theme.
- First Activate another Theme (Example: Twenty Fifteen ), as the DELETE option on CURRENT Theme (ListingPro) will not be visible until another theme is activated.
- Delete the ListingPro Theme.
- Delete the LisitngPro Plugins.
- Install the NEW ListingPro Theme.
NOTE: During the upgrade, the Easy Setup Assistant Wizard will be disabled to click on begin installing plugins and activate. You will not be able to install the new version while the old version is still installed.
2nd Method: Auto Update via Envato Market plugin
Once installed, activated, and setup, the Envato Market plugin will display a notice in your WordPress dashboard when an update is available. To setup:
- Download the Envato Market plugin (file name wp-envato-market-master.zip )
- To Install, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugin > Add new, and Upload the file (wp-envato-market-master.zip).
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to the Envato Market menu, follow the instructions to generate a Global OAuth Personal Token, and enter the Token in your WordPress Dashboard: